- A significant increase to our run time and distance. Everyone did great. Keep trusting the plan and it will come together.
- The Derek Remond video (embedded below) reminds us of the helping hands we all need from time to time to get to the finish. The spirit of perseverance is clearly shown through this 1992 Olympic moment.
- Learning about the idea of working hard to fill our barns (our hearts) with hay (God's Word). The scripture talks about the preparation and the farm analogy makes clear the application.
- Running 101: Injuries. We talked about the good news / bad news truth of injuries. We then talked about the common injuries experienced with running and how best to prevent and treat. The slides below better outline these conditions.
- A few additional 'Rules to Run by' and a rough map of the ROCC 5k
Have a great week. You are almost halfway through your training. Keeping working to get all that hay in the barn!
Click on the links below for more information: